Monday, March 21, 2011

Joint Housing Loan and Tax Benefit

Q. My Brother and I have decided to buy a flat and we will take a joint housing loan. How can we claim tax benefit for this year?

A. You can claim the tax benefit in the ratio in which you contribute EMIs for the property. You should keep the ratio constant throughout the term of the loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment